NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 3 in Assamese for Assamese Medium students of SEBA, the Assam 10th board. The solution includes all the Class 10 NCERT General Science textbook chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals in-text and exercise questions with solutions. In this post here below all the solutions are provided you can read them online and also available to download PDF files.
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 3 in Assamese Medium
|Chapter 3||Metals and Non-Metals|
Class 10 Science Chapter 3 In-text Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals in-text page no. 40, 46, 49, 53, and 55 all 15 questions with a proper solution.
Class 10 Science Chapter 3 Exercise Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 General Science Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals all 16 Exercise questions with a proper solution given below.
That’s a complete Class 10 General Science chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals solutions in Assamese for Assam’s SEBA 10th Board Assamese medium students.
More NCERT Class 10 Science solutions
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Basis, and Salts
- Chapter 4: Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Process
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How Do Organisms Reproduce
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and The Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources